Happy Halloween 2017 Quotes: Halloween Day is a Festival Which is observed in many countries and celebrated on October 31 2017. The Festival Halloween Name also called Allhalloween, All Saints Eve, All Hallow’s Eve. The Eve is celebrated on the occasion of scary and horror the story behind the Halloween Day is The spirits evil will come from the sky and when the persons wear the Halloween scary costumes then the dead spirits think they all are dead like us so, they cannot do anything to those persons It is a trust of that people. On this day Make happy to others by sending the best and fantastic, beautiful happy halloween quotes, halloween wishes, sayings on halloween day. Our team Wishes Quotes provided a cute and beautiful HD Halloween images you can put this photos on your mobile screen savers or PC Laptop Desktop Backgrounds and many will like to save/ download halloween pictures by uploading Facebook profile pictures or timeline and you can find collect the top whatsapp status for halloween 2017.
For More About Halloween greetings, happy halloween wishes, halloween day hd images, halloween poems and happy halloween greeting cards, halloween wishes quotes for friends. Send a Text messages to your loved one’s or family relatives it may be brother, sister or father and mother no relations we need to share it on social sites.
Happy Halloween 2017 Quotes, Sayings, Greetings, Wishes, Images, Messages, Slogans
Funny Halloween 2017 Quotes:
“I’m not sure that Santa Claus isn’t a leftover of Halloween.”
“Happy Halloween to your colleague who you are afraid of all year round.”
“There’s nothing scarier than to ask what I’m going to be on Halloween night.”
“Trick or treat, I think you’re sweet on Halloween and always.
May it be dreadfully creepy and scary and a whole lot of fun. Happy Halloween.”
“Halloween wishes are being sent your way for a pleasantly frightful day and a delightfully magical night. May the spirit of Halloween be with you.”
“Somebody told me you were going to wear a witch costume this Halloween. You could have fooled me because I thought you were already wearing one. Just kidding with ya. Have a Happy Halloween.”
“What could be scarier on Halloween than Donald Trump’s attitude how to make America great again? “
“If you’re in Alabama, don’t dress up as a nun, priest or rabbi for Halloween. Impersonating “a minister of any religion” is punishable by fine or jail.”
“It’s that wonderful time of year again when the spiderwebs I’ve been too lazy to clean become functional decorations.”
“When I was 12, I went as my mother for Halloween. I put on a pair of heels, went door to door, and criticized what everyone else was wearing.”
Halloween Day Quotes
- Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night.
- Nothing on Earth so beautiful as the final haul on Halloween night. I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion.
- A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween.
- Halloween is huge in my house and we really get into the “spirits” of things.
- I am the ghost boo-ster! Happy Halloween!
- When Halloween is here the monsters appear and the candies disappear.
- Halloween is the only day you can take candy from strangers.
- May you shake, rattle, and roll this Halloween!
- Have fun witch hunting tonight.You totally rock, GHOULFRIEND.
Best Sayings on Halloween 2017:
Charlie Brown is the one person I identify with. C.B. is such a loser. He wasn’t even the star of his own Halloween special.
Probably the scariest thing about cemeteries is that music they play in your head when you drive by one.
Once in a young lifetime one should be allowed to have as much sweetness as one can possibly want and hold.
Auld Daddy Darkness creeps frae his hole,
Black as a blackamoor, blin’ as a mole….
A gypsy fire is on the hearth,
Sign of the carnival of mirth;
Through the dun fields and from the glade
Flash merry folk in masquerade,
For this is Halloween!
Spooky Halloween Sayings
- Blood donors needed. See the Count.
- Free Broom Rides
- Broom Parking – 5 cents
- Carve out some good times! (with carved pumpkin)
- Come as you aren’t!
Top Happy Halloween Day Greetings
Halloween 2017 Greeting Cards:
Song titles or lyrics make an interesting alternative to traditional sentiments and greetings.
Pick a title or a few lines from the recipient’s favorite band or singer to make the card that little bit extra personal. Children’s songs can make good alternatives to poems. Ghost Stories
Beautiful Messages For Halloween Day
- Ghosts and goblins and jack-o-lanterns at night; I sure hope your Halloween is the best type of fright!
- I hope you have a great Halloween and enjoy dressing up and getting lots of candy! Have a super fun night.
- Witches and warlocks, spirits and specters; give us some treats or prepare for some hecklers!
- Let’s carve out pumpkins on Halloween and enjoy the thrills of the frightful night. Have an awesome Halloween and enjoy all the tasty treats!
- When witches go riding, and black cats are seen, the moon laughs and whispers, ’tis near Halloween.
Text Messages on Happy Halloween
- I wish you have a happy Halloween filled with loads of great adventures! May the spirits and witches grant you all your wishes.
- I wish you have a spooky time on Halloween. But don’t get too scared though.
The witches fly
Across the sky,
The owls go, �Who? Who? Who?�
The black cats yowl
And green ghosts howl,
�Scary Halloween to you!
A new experience is waiting for you…
Sense the shiver runs down your spine…
Feel the chilliness of your body…
And be ready for some spooky fun…
A black baby was given a set of wings by God.
The baby asked “Does this mean I’m an angel”.
God laughed and replied,
“Nah niggah u is a bat!”
Tis now the very witching time of night,
When churchyards yawn and hell itself breathes out
Contagion to this world.
Halloween Poems 2017
B is for broomsticks witches to fly,
O is outrageous spooks that go by,
O is for orange pumpkins so bright,
These are the signs of a Halloween night.
From ghoulies and ghosties
And long-leggedy beasties
And things that go bump in the night,
Good Lord, deliver us!
Dress up and play the part.
Hold out your bag to be stuffed.
Just don’t do it at Wal-Mart,
Or you might end up handcuffed.
(By Blake Flannery)……..
Happy Halloween Day 2017 Slogans
1)Join us if you dare for a Halloween scare!
2)On Halloween night, you’re sure to have a fright.
3)Don’t make me call my flying monkeys!
4)Trick or Treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat!
5)Don’t hate me because I’m boo-tiful
Frights and chills
Candy and nuts
Seedy pumpkin guts
Tricking for treats
Treasure bag of sweets
A floating apparition
Imaginative night vision
Zombie, werewolf, vampire
Witches’ cauldrons lit afire
Creepy ghost and spectre
Hooded Reaper—soul collector
~Terri Guillemets, “Halloween Night